Nuts for Cheese Presents Heirloom Tomato Salad with Cantaloupe and 'Brie'
We love this cool combination of tomatoes and cantaloupe paired perfectly with Nuts for Cheese's Un-Brie-Lievable plant-based cheese. Such a yummy looking and perfectly bright summer salad! We hope you get a chance to try this quick and easy recipe.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 4-5 basil leaves, finely chopped
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2-3 heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cantaloupe, cut into small wedges
- 60 g Nuts for Cheese Un-Brie-Lievable
- To a small bowl make the dressing by combining olive oil, lime juice, maple syrup, finely chopped basil leaves, salt, and pepper. Mix until combined.
- To a bowl add heirloom tomatoes and cantaloup. Drizzle over mixed dressing and toss gently to coat.
- Sprinkle dressed salad with crumbled Un-Brie-Lievable™ and a few extra small basil leaves if desired.
- Taste and sprinkle with some salt and pepper if needed.
Makes 2 Servings.
Recipe and Photo Source: Nuts for Cheese